Our emergency services work tirelessly every day to save lives
and make our communities safer. You can support them this Autumn by
knowing your child's whereabouts and speaking to them about
celebrating safely and legally.
Anti-social behaviour can be dangerous and is selfish.
It is illegal to:
- throw fireworks
- damage property or vehicles
- set off fireworks late at night and
- start deliberate fires on public land
Those caught committing anti-social behaviour could face;
- a fixed penalty notice or on the spot fine
- an acceptable behaviour contract issued by the Police, Fire
Service, Community Safety Team and Housing Provider
- a tenancy warning from their landlord, if tenancy conditions
- criminal prosecution for damage.